Hey, it’s Tia, the creator of this here Dope Show, and I’m here to talk about teams and why every independent artist needs one in order to elevate in their music career.
Some of the things a team can help you with include:
- Handling business affairs so you can make the music.
- Spreading the word about your music online and in the streets.
- Going to your shows to ensure that you have a ‘crowd’ just in case you don’t have a lot of fans at a showcase.
- Record your performances and taking pics of you at shows (this makes for great social media content).
- Passing out/selling your merchandise.
- Traveling with you to out-of-town shows.
- Boosting your confidence on those days when it doesn’t seem like anything’s moving for you.
This post was initially inspired by me scrolling social media every day and seeing an abundance of music…
View original post 607 more words